GM Chamber members are invited to attend the inaugural “The Value of Social Procurement” – a one day masterclass designed to provide an introduction to social value, as well as support and guidance to those seeking to implement social value in their commissioning and procurement process.
Launched and delivered by GMCC – ANTZ, the masterclass will be held at Elliot House, Deansgate, Manchester on 23rd June from 9am to 3.30pm.
Delivered by Daisy Dixon, Director of Antz Network, and Jen Pemberton, Co-Founder of Antz and Head of Social Enterprise for Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
GMCC- ANTZ is helping Greater Manchester do business differently by enabling business to embed many types of value into decision-making and ultimately help increase the accountability of organisations to all of their stakeholders. Jen Pemberton is leading the way in supporting businesses of all sizes to deliver local impact in line with Social Value Act, measuring social value and its implementation on the ground.
Who should attend?
- Procurement professionals
- Finance and operational professionals
- CSR and sustainability leads
- Social value leads FD
At the end of the day, participants will go away with knowledge to enable your business to explore opportunities.
- Procurement and how it can deliver social value
- Practical guide to audit your own supply chain
- Understanding of how to Align Corporate & Social Strategy
- Practical routes to deliver your (CSR) social value
- Up to date information on why (CSR) social value is important in Greater Manchester and your business
This masterclass is available at the introductory offer of £175 per person.
To book your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org