The fourth Social Value Summit, the leading event in its field, will take place on 8th February in London. The Summit brings together more than 300 commissioners and providers from across the public, private and social sectors.
This year, the event will have three main themes:
- Social value as a route to a more inclusive economy
- The social value of infrastructure
- Social value for business: productivity, markets and supply chains
For attendees, the Summit will deliver:
- Leading expertise in the field of social value measurement & reporting
- The latest intelligence on good practice
- Practical advice and take-aways on what to do in your organisation
- Dialogue and debate on key issues from high quality speakers
- Leaders from across sectors in attendance
- Excellent networking
The Social Value Summit is brought to you by Social Enterprise UK and Interserve and is supported by Business in the Community. It will be held at the Institution of Engineering & Technology, Savoy Place, Embankment, London.
There are exhibitor spaces available for interested 0organisations. Contact Charlotte de Ruyver at SEUK on 020 3589 4957 for more information, or email Charlotte.DeRuyver@socialenterprise.org.uk.