Developing an anchor institution approach is a half day training course for people from anchor institutions who want to apply community wealth building strategies in their organisations.
Book now for the following dates:
- Wednesday 18th September 2019 – book
This session costs £100 including VAT. All sessions take place in Manchester.
The training will focus on four themes:
- Introduction: What are the strategies of community wealth building?
- Practice: Where have these strategies been applied in anchor institutions and what has the impact been?
- Action: Identifying the strategies are most relevant to your organisation and place
- Action: Designing local objectives and identifying key stakeholders
Who’s it for?
This course is for people from anchor institutions who are looking to get started with applying community wealth building principles in their organisation and place.
We particularly encourage policy makers and senior leaders from local government, higher and further education, hospitals, police forces and fire and rescue services.