“The Value of Social Procurement” a one day master class designed to provide an introduction to social value as well as support and guidance to those seeking to implement social value in their commissioning and procurement process.
ANTZ is helping Greater Manchester do business differently by enabling business to embed many types of value into decision making and ultimately help increase the accountability of organisations to all of their stakeholders.
Antz is leading the way to support business of all sizes to deliver local impact in line with Social Value Act, measuring social value and its implementation on the ground.
Who should attend?
- Procurement professionals
- CSR and sustainability leads
- Finance and operational professionals
- Social value leads for example HR
Upon completion of the training, participants will go away with knowledge to enable your business to explore opportunities:
- Procurement and how it can deliver social value
- Practical Guide to audit your own supply chain
- Understanding of how to Align Corporate & Social Strategy
- Practical routes to deliver your (CSR) social value
- Up to date information on why (CSR) social value is important in Greater Manchester and your business
- GMCC- ANTZ Social Value Academy certification
Cost – £100 – £250 per person (subject to turnover).
FREE TO GMCC – ANTZ MEMBERS.
Free of charge courses are available, to apply email a free of charge request.
Numbers are limited please apply early.