Now in its fifth year, the Social Value Summit is the leading event on social value in the UK attracting over 350 leaders from across the private, public and social sectors. This year’s event is taking place at the IET in London on 28th February 2017.
At a time when the NHS is being asked to do more with less, the Social Value Act is being used to help maximise the value from existing spend; as a way of transforming services through partnerships and collaboration; and as a route to both innovation and cost savings.
Come along to hear the latest best practice from key figures including:
- Sam Rowbury, Director of Policy and Public Sector, Crown Commercial Services
- Peter Schofield, Procurement Programme Manager, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Rachael Morgan, Head of Procurement, West Midlands Combined Authority
Early bird tickets still available – Click here to book your place today.
The one day summit will be taking place at Institution of Engineering & Technology, Savoy Place, Embankment, London.
There are exhibitor spaces available for interested organisations. Contact Neha Chandgothia at SEUK on 020 3589 4957 for more information, or email Neha.Chandgothia@socialenterprise.org.uk
- 28th February to 28th February 2018
- IET London: Savoy Place, Savoy Place, London, United Kingdom.