HACT, in association with NHC present ‘Practical Social Value‘, the 4th Annual Social Value conference taking place on Thursday 8 February 2018. The event will focus on practical uses for Social Value information and use of Social Value tools. This conference will clearly show the practical use of Social Value information and how it can improve service delivery, customer satisfaction, decision making and help to secure funding.
With a combination of plenary and practical sessions, and interactive mini masterclasses from those leading the sector in using information practically, join us for an exciting and challenging day to understand and learn about how to make Social Value information work for your organisation.
A full programme will be released shortly, but we are able to confirm that plenary speakers include;
- Bronwen Rapley – Chief Executive, Onward Homes
- Geeta Nanda OBE – Chief Executive, Metropolitan
- Alexandra Willey – Head of Regeneration Projects, Clarion
- Andrew Van Doorn – Chief Executive, HACT
We are also able to confirm a selection of workshop facilitators including;
- Andrew Brown – Regional Director, Onward
- Andrew Lord – Neighbourhood Lead, Onward
- Rachel Honey-Jones – Community Regeneration Manager, Newydd Housing Association
- Paul Mitchell – Social Value Manager, Efficiency North
- Sheila Maxwell – Community Regeneration Manager, Link Scotland
- Ben Williams – Key Account Director, Wates Group
- 8th February to 8th February 2018
- Leeds LS1 6ET, United Kingdom.