On behalf of The Launch Project, I Natalie Lek, CEO pledge that we will contribute to the campaign and make 10% improvements in the following areas:
We will help increase volunteering opportunities throughout all our services. We will work to improve the wellbeing of the community of Salford by providing workshops to increase mental health, art classes, children’s Superhero Superdays to promote their confidence and self esteem.
We will also only use Salford based organisations and companies where possible.
Our staff will be paid the living wage, and we will offer wrap-around employment opportunities.
Our pledge will contribute to improving the following outcomes for the City of Salford:
- More volunteering
- More Salford people saying that they have good wellbeing
- More local people from vulnerable groups accessing new jobs, apprenticeships, training and work experience placements
- More purchasing from Salford based companies
- More young people who are in employment
- More companies paying the LW Foundation Living Wage