On behalf of Step Together Volunteering, I Anna-Clare Temple, CEO, pledge that:
- We will encourage inclusion for all – regardless of their background or history – and promote the benefits of
- volunteering and local community action to transform lives.
- We will support people to enjoy better health and well being through improved confidence, resilience and motivation.
- We will enable others to gain skills, experience and feel more connected to their community through volunteering.
Our pledge will contribute to improving the following outcomes for the City of Salford:
- More Volunteering
- More Salford people saying that they have good wellbeing
- More recycling
- More local people from vulnerable groups accessing new jobs, apprenticeships, training and work experience placements