On behalf of Society Inc , I Karen Whitehead pledge to tackle poverty and play our part in improving the following by 10% in our city by
1. Increasing the number of volunteers that register and work with Society Inc.
2. Developing accreditation for our current Mentoring training to create more opportunities and add to the employability of Little Hulton residents.
3. Improving the wellbeing of our volunteers and ensure that they are appropriately supported, trained and supervised.
4. Improving the health and wellbeing of Little Hulton and for residents to feel inspired, fulfilled, leading to healthier lifestyles.
5. Continuing to focus upon restorative practices and developing meaningful relationships with Little Hulton residents, to enable them to achieve the best outcomes.