By 2021, Salix Homes will:
- Reduce fuel costs for a further 10% of our residents (approx 800) through our energy efficiency programme.
- Increase our spend with local contractors by 10% (approx £100,000) helping to keep more money in Salford
- Increase our affordable housing supply by 10% (approx 800 homes)
- Increase our Community Grant Programme Springboard by 10% from £100,000 per annum currently to £110,000, through inward investment
- Increase the number of local people we employ by 10% (from 128 currently to 140)