On behalf of Robertson Group, I, Shannon Dawe, Community Impact Advisor, pledge that we will contribute to the campaign and make 10% improvements in the following areas:
- We will work with Salford based organisations to raise aspirations locally and provide access to employment opportunities for Salford residents and businesses.
- As a carbon positive business we will use our expertise to improve the impact of the local environment on people’s wellbeing.
Our pledge will contribute to improving the following outcomes for the City of Salford:
- More volunteering
- More Salford people saying that they have good wellbeing
- More recycling
- More local people from vulnerable groups accessing new jobs, apprenticeships, training and work experience placements
- More purchasing from Salford based companies
- More young people who are in employment
- Less waste – fuel, rubbish, energy, water, etc
- More green travel – buses, trams, trains, bikes, lift shares, electric vehicles, walking etc
- More companies paying the LW Foundation Living Wage