On behalf of Radio Africana Group, I, Stephen Oyetade, pledge that we will contribute to the Salford campaign and make 10% improvements in the following ways:
We will utilise the skills of local people in order to upskill them to become employable. We will provide African food hampers to vulnerable African families, where all foods are sourced locally.
We shall aim to purchase goods and services locally wherever possible.
Our pledge will contribute to improving the following outcomes for the City of Salford:
- More volunteering
- More Salford people saying that they have good wellbeing
- More recycling
- More use of parks and green spaces
- More local people from vulnerable groups accessing new jobs, apprenticeships, training and work experience placements
- More purchasing from Salford based companies
- More young people who are in employment
- Less waste – fuel, rubbish, energy, water, etc
- More green travel – buses, trams, trains, bikes, lift shares, electric vehicles, walking etc
- More companies paying the LW Foundation Living Wage
- Less fuel poverty