On behalf of Oasis Community Hub, I Adam Webster, Community Hub Manager pledge that we will contribute to the campaign and make 10% improvements in the following areas:
- We want to deliver a variety of projects that support people who are isolated to build community, learn new skills and develop confidence.
- We want to see more local people volunteering, driving community change themselves and in turn taking control of their own circumstances.
- Through our Youth Provision we want to see young people develop their social and emotional capabilities, becoming more resilient individuals, and develop aspirations and skills to support employability.
Our pledge will contribute to improving the following outcomes for the City of Salford:
- More volunteering
- More local people from vulnerable groups accessing new jobs, apprenticeships, training and work experience placements
- More young people who are in employment