On behalf of Gill Medical Centre , I Dr Nicholas Browne, pledge that we will contribute to the campaign and make 10% improvements in the following areas:
- As a practice we pledge to continue to support the real living wage and respond to any national uplift from the month of announcement
- I will aim to cycle to work at least twice a week on average to reduce traffic, lower my carbon footprint and free up car parking space at the practice
- I will encourage all staff at the practice to put recyclables into the recycling bin in the staff room.
Our pledge will contribute to improving the following outcomes for the City of Salford:
- More companies paying the Living Wage
- More recycling and less waste
- More green travel – encouraging the use of bikes to travel to work