On behalf of D Hughes Demolition & Excavation Ltd, I, Ryan Hughes, Director, pledge that we will contribute to the campaign and make 10% improvements in the following areas:
- D Hughes Demolition & EL will seek to maximise the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of Salford City Council residents by helping to create a built environment which fulfils their aspirations and promotes social inclusion and community cohesion.
- We also recognise the important partnering role we can play in supporting Salford City Council’s delivery of obligations under the Social Value Act.
- We will work closely with Salford City Council to identify key challenges facing local communities and implement measures and initiatives that address these to deliver maximal benefit to the community, maximising the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of your local community and businesses and promote social inclusion and community cohesion.
We will work in collaboration with Salford City Council to maximise the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of their residents, businesses and communities by:
- More volunteering on community projects
- More community project funding
- More mentoring students
- More working with local businesses and social enterprises
- More construction training support such CSCS test, CDM etc.