Big Life Group pledge to tackle poverty and play our part in improving the following by 10% in our city by:
Salford specific services:
- We will support 20 volunteers each year with two going on to employment, four gaining a qualification and a further two going on to education.
- We will ensure our services match community asks and deliver on 20 new activities each year.
- We will ensure that 70% of people who attend our services achieve a behaviour change which positively impacts on their wellbeing.
- To implement a system to monitor employees across the group with lived experience of addiction and increase where appropriate.
- To implement a system group-wide to ascertain the distance that people live from work and increase this where appropriate.
- To achieve the ISO14001 Environmental Standard across the Group.