More purchases from Salford-based companies
- This pledge promotes and encourages increased spend with Salford-based companies and organisations.
- Keeping spend local supports the local economy, local employment and adds social economic value and benefit to the local area.
- Thinking about how, where and who we spend our money with can have a positive impact on our local businesses and organisations.
- We urge you to support increasing spend with our local Salford-based companies.
Local businesses provide many economic benefits to the local community. The benefits of increasing spend with local companies are:
- It helps to strengthen the local economy.
- More money stays within the local community.
- The local economy is strengthened, which helps strengthen the whole community.
- Creates demand for local jobs.
- You are supporting local businesses.
- Local businesses are often owned by local people who also live in the local community, meaning they are less likely to leave and are more invested in the community’s future.
- It helps to reduce environmental impact and carbon footprint.
We would welcome your commitment and support to increasing spend with Salford-based companies and would hope that you are able to show your support by pledging to support our local businesses.
Join us now by pledging to spend with Salford-based businesses. Make a pledge.